Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows of a good alignment shop for a lowered truck with 22s? I've been looking around and can't find much that says that can do it for that size wheel and on a lowered truck. Preferably a shop that's open on weekends since the wife couldn't drive the truck to the shop during the week since it's a stick. I appreciate the help guys.

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
Try DFW frame & Alignment, there in Hurst.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, maybe I'm just not used to having it cost that much for an alignment but they want about 127.50 for an alignment. Is that high or what I should expect to pay since it's lowered on 22s?

·
Registered
880 Posts
I think the wheel size does have something to do with it. I had an '05 F150 a couple years ago with 22" wheels on it and the alignment was a little over $100. Then last year I had my Mustang aligned at the same place with 16" wheels and it was only about $50.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I can see how the wheel size would affect it cause it would need a different setup possibly. Some places can't even do 22" wheels though so it looks like that's going to be about what it's going to cost.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Jamie, check into Firestone Auto Care centers. Not sure if they charge more for larger wheels or not.

---
- Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jamie, check into Firestone Auto Care centers. Not sure if they charge more for larger wheels or not.

---
- Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
That's actually who I talked to first. He said they might be able to do it but didn't know for sure, but because of my tire size. I thought that was kind of weird. He suggested the DFW Frame & Alignment as well since they kind of specialize in lowered/modified vehicles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts