Lightning Rodder banner

Fore Innovations Fuel System Upgrade

4K views 30 replies 5 participants last post by  BigHawg00 
#1 ·
Installing Fore Innovations L1 Fuel System with FC2 control.

A couple of questions:

How do I get the ECU pump signal to the controller?

Where is a good location to mount the controller?

#3 ·
FC2 controller should have come with the ground and power wires already installed into the controller. Run the power directly to battery using supplied in line fuse and run the ground directly to the frame.

As mentioned it installs in the cab and you use the stock power wire as the trigger/signal for the FC2. I mount them in the cab behind the driver.

JJ

#12 ·
They changed the way they are made about 2 years ago so thats not a problem any longer.

I've installed several of these controllers as part of my fuel systems that I offer and I have never had an issue. Fore is constantly improving upon its products.

JJ@WMS

#17 ·
MIR has no interest in having a Truck and Lightning class any longer, even if we had more trucks in that class the last 3 years compared to the Super Stang class they still have... Oh well

The actual event, Ford Fever is still going on this weekend but we will not be in attendance.

JJ

#19 ·
The fuel tank vapor hoses are dry rotted and broke when pulling them from the vent ports on the tank. I’m having difficulty finding the correct sized hose. Bought 3/8 in and too small. 1/2 is too big. 7/16 fits but the thickness of the hose itself is thicker than the hoses removed. Does anyone know the correct size vapor hose to use?
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive wheel system Rim

Musical instrument Motor vehicle String instrument accessory Guitar String instrument

White Wood Grey Line Automotive tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Tire Automotive exterior

#20 ·
Im not 100% sure but when i did mine i think i used 12mm silicone vac hose. It wld fall sizewise between the 1/2 and 7/16 @ .473. As long as the hose stays on securely size really sldnt matter that much as it will just go to the charcoal canister or in my case to a vent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.