Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Im not 100% sure but when i did mine i think i used 12mm silicone vac hose. It wld fall sizewise between the 1/2 and 7/16 @ .473. As long as the hose stays on securely size really sldnt matter that much as it will just go to the charcoal canister or in my case to a vent.
Thanks I’ll look some up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Find the power wire in the stock fuel hat connector, harness side and use that power wire as your trigger wire for the controller.

[email protected]
There are two wires that are terminatEd at the fuel pump connector. One is solid red and it’s terminated to frame of the pump module. Red/black wire is for the fuel pump power. Do I tap into the solid red wire or the red/black wire?

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Do you see the two on the fuel hat connector that are kinda pink with a black tracer? They are next to each other on the connector? Well those two should go to the single red on the other side of the connector, that is your trigger wire for the fuel pump controller.

JJ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Do you see the two on the fuel hat connector that are kinda pink with a black tracer? They are next to each other on the connector? Well those two should go to the single red on the other side of the connector, that is your trigger wire for the fuel pump controller.

JJ
Do you recommend using t-taps or cut and solder? I assume to keep the factory wiring harness intact?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts