what happened to my pole :smt102

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
01 L
2,813 Posts
damn guys. just cuz yall are head honchos doesnt mean you can pick on the weak. :) i need rep. i think i have something that will work :D

·
01 L
2,813 Posts
steiny where have u been? I got ya started on the rep brother:smt023
Been really busy lol. schools about to start so theres more time away but its all good. Senior year should fly by. o and thanks lol. now if stoff, blown, gunsmoke and stickbo can hit me with rep ill be good :D

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Well stoff the horseman let you down this week. LOL

8/14/2009
always remember never forget

Together we can rule the world, or at least the general discussion area LOL. One of these days I will be approached with moderation power and you bitches will feel the wrath of the one called stickbo. I'll be your huckleberry.. I will edit your posts to make you look gayer than a republican senator from palm beach county,or a mayor of DC. (have to be an equal opportunity offender here)

Rob my email for moderation privlidges is [email protected] pradafan is one word. SHAKA GING HOW

·
Farm Truck Owner
58,414 Posts
Well stoff the horseman let you down this week. LOL

8/14/2009
always remember never forget

Together we can rule the world, or at least the general discussion area LOL. One of these days I will be approached with moderation power and you bitches will feel the wrath of the one called stickbo. I'll be your huckleberry.. I will edit your posts to make you look gayer than a republican senator from palm beach county,or a mayor of DC. (have to be an equal opportunity offender here)

Rob my email for moderation privlidges is [email protected] pradafan is one word. SHAKA GING HOW
u listen here Doc Holiday, if that ever happens (never happen:laughing25) u better take care of me my FL brother[smilie=om

[size=2]100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3[/size]

1 - 20 of 208 Posts