Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an OEM ford lightning tonneau cover for sale its 9.5 out 10 I have all the rail and the tension bars along with brackets don't know how to upload pics so I would be glad to text you guys if interested price is 1000.00 including shipping lower if you pick up thank you Harry

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
$1000 !?!?!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
DAYUM !!!! $1000 ????????

Heck, I've got a complete BNIB Lightning tonneau that should get me $2000 at that rate !!!

Just saying................................

Hope you sell it for that much.

Bird

·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
Gone are the days of getting stock covers for $200

I need a new one, but am not paying premium for it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry too low I can't come down that much consider the fact it has all the hardware which are hard to find and the tonneau is in great condition plus shipping

·
Black Sunshine
877 Posts
Why bash him. If you can't afford why reply. I'm sure someone that really wants it will pay.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I just got one 3 weeks ago off of Craigslist from a guy in Daytona from an 02 L with all the hardware and cover for $140 the hardware is perfect and the cover is 7/8 out of 10

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
I just got one 3 weeks ago off of Craigslist from a guy in Daytona from an 02 L with all the hardware and cover for $140 the hardware is perfect and the cover is 7/8 out of 10
You should be charged with theft. LOL! Great find! :smt023

·
Likes the corn brew
5,338 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Cracks me up because I had a brand new cover in box up at vinnies for sale for $300.00 two years ago. No one gave it a second look. Parts are getting more and more rare. Sold a set of new seat covers last winter for $1200. Sold a pair of new xenarcs for $1000.

Free bump.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Cracks me up because I had a brand new cover in box up at vinnies for sale for $300.00 two years ago. No one gave it a second look. Parts are getting more and more rare. Sold a set of new seat covers last winter for $1200. Sold a pair of new xenarcs for $1000.

Free bump.
I just picked up a new set of OEM covers & pads to keep for the future. If I don't end up using them, I figure they are a good investment.

·
Black Sunshine
877 Posts
Free bump. I have the rails if someone can direct me to the cover someone was making for these.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Free bump. I have the rails if someone can direct me to the cover someone was making for these.
I am the one that has been making the covers. I'm not allowed to do group buys any more. PM me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts