Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
can find me on FB as well to instant message. Mike Faria
Ok sounds good. Yes I am definitely going to get it this stuff is becoming harder to find these days the only thing is when if I can’t buy it next week I’ll have to wait till the following week. How do we go about shipping? I’m in Corpus Christi Texas

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If you want to send me a deposit that would hold the stuff for you, its 3 bins worth of stuff would say about 200 lbs worth and I am thinking strap it to a pallet and then a shipper can come get and deliver to you. a 4' x 4' pallet would do the trick. i can assist on my end and get ready, i just googled freight companies and all these cam up, my cell is 714 323 2453, and my direct email is [email protected] which is also my paypal. if going to leave me a deposit then please do friends and family or add 4% for fees pleez. Thanx Mike

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
let me measure the bins but i am thinking 4'x4' should work would be about 4' tall as well

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I just measured it 3'x3'x3' is the measurement so i would stick with 4x4x4 and say 200lbs for the estimate, i can weigh it this week and see where we sit there

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,741 Posts
Stay away from the large freight companys... (UPS FEDEX YRC...). Central Transport, Road Runner..., are a lot cheaper.. Use a standard size pallet (48" x 40")

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
not willing to separate the system at this time, can buy it all and purge what you do not need.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
My buddy and I are thinking about separating the parts. have had a few folks interested but have gone nowhere, not our idea of splitting it up but if it goes to needed homes I guess worth the extra work on my end

21 - 36 of 36 Posts