Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· First Generation Lightning's
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ford F150 Lightning First Generation Meet 10/18/15

Sunday October 18th 10:00AM - 3PM Join us for a gathering of Ford F150 Lightning First Generation truck owners/fans from the New England area.
All Ford Lightning owners are welcome to participate. This is not judged event..
Minutes off the Mass. Turnpike & Rt.495 and Rt: 290 Between Worcester & Boston.
Garage Tour at.High Octane Performance Cars at Shrewsbury Motorsports.

Facebook users:
https://www.facebook.com/events/151948511811580/

High Octane Performance Cars At Shrewsbury Motorsports - 294 Boston Turnpike (Route 9) Shrewsbury, MA. 01545
http://highoctaneperformancecars.com/

32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heard today from another First Gen owner who is attending and bringing another owner that he knows.

32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ford Lightning First Generation Meet

Update: The feedback has been been very good so far for attending the Lightning meet up Sunday. Its looks like it will be sunny on Sunday but a bit cool. We ask that if possible attendees bring folding chairs with them. As a landmark for locating us, High Octane Performance Cars is directly across the street from a bright orange roof Hooters Restaurant opening later this year.

32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you plan to arrive on Sunday before 10am please send me a private message with your planned arrival time. There is no problem with early arrivals but we have a parking plan in place and we would like to be able to properly park the trucks.Thank You

· AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Gregg, I had a great time at the Gen1 GTG today. Thanks for the invite.

By the way, Mike and I both hit snow showers on the way home from the event. It is about time to put the trucks to bed for the winter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.