185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tired of throwing away 20 bucks every month
or so if it rains a lot they fog and boom bulb is gone
might be time for a ramair set-up what do you think

·
Registered
734 Posts
I still have my original stockers. I put them in when my after market altra blues burn out.
Also the hight the wat they easier the blow, and the easier the crack the class on the lens.

Suavy

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
i have an 02 and my fog lights are all cracked and the bulbs are all blown. but hey i am getting a ram air kit and taking the lights out anyway.

·
Registered
541 Posts
KB ZILLA said:
Yeah the 03/04 Lites must be MUCH better...I have never lost a bulb on my 03L [smilie=fingersx.gif]
I really hope I'll be able to say the same thing. They should arrive any day now.
Hopefully I can buy bulbs again at a "normal" rate [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
541 Posts
run2speed said:
I am tired of throwing away 20 bucks every month
or so if it rains a lot they fog and boom bulb is gone
might be time for a ramair set-up what do you think
I thought about the ram air set up too, but with my HIDs they don't have the high beam so I rely
on the fogs.

·
Banned
749 Posts
i took out the silverstar bulbs... they dont fit right and moisture always gets between them.. so im sticking with the stockers until i get my new HID kit to replace them with..

·
Registered
427 Posts
:smt017 Hmmm ...mine is an 03 with almost 15,000 miles and I have had the silverstar bulbs in since January of 2003 and have never blew a bulb....and believe me...its been in some rain storms.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 99's are like gold :D yeah they fill up with water, but no broken lenses or bulbs. hey it's hot as shit here in San Antonio, Texas so if you do get a little water in...just like the aquifer..it will go away sooner or later!!!

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
You should have better luck with the 03-04 fog lights

·
Registered
648 Posts
I drive daily with my fog lites on. I have an 04. I don't care if I go two blocks they come on. There still a burning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts