Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have the ultra clear fog lights from LRS on my 2000 Lightning but one of them is out so I am looking to replace them so I was wondering where everyone gets their fog lights from and if anyone can reccommend a place to buy a new set from.....

I am not sure if I want to go with the clear fogs again from LRS because they only lasted a couple of months before they burnt out so I wasnt too happy about that, I just put them in over the winter. Let me know what you are running and where you got them. Thanks. Ed.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have the ultra clear fog lights from LRS on my 2000 Lightning but one of them is out so I am looking to replace them so I was wondering where everyone gets their fog lights from and if anyone can reccommend a place to buy a new set from.....

I am not sure if I want to go with the clear fogs again from LRS because they only lasted a couple of months before they burnt out so I wasnt too happy about that, I just put them in over the winter. Let me know what you are running and where you got them. Thanks. Ed.
If you would PM me your name and address information that the order was placed under I would be happy to send you a replacement bulb.

·
AKA "Da Postman"
2,845 Posts
Good job Leeroy! Its good to see SV's helping customers out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.