Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And of Course THANK YOU SAL / PSP for staying late and hooking me up (as usual) WOO HOO

Sorry night time and no good pic's, but WOW I like it, I like it A LOT, niiiiiiiiice sound  :D

Thanks so much Shawn, once again you have proved that our Community is simply
THE BEST, and filled with the best people always willing to help a Brother out.....
The sound is really nice, Sal was impressed too, not the old Flowmaster sound, this is
MUCH BETTER. And the power feels better too, I think we DEF uncorked
the exhaust, Sal seems to agree, : o ).

(sorry no Dyno's tonight, time to change the oil, filter, etc, and THEN it's HAMMER TIME)
WOO WOO WOO WOO, but I can have ALL THE FUN I WANT RIGHT NOW

I got to tell you, for peeps like me that cant spend a ton on a catback, "even new" this
baby is quite a deal, everything the ad says.
(sorry this is the only one I can find right now) http://www.rpmoutlet.com/flo17367.htm

And as for the sound, lets just say Sal had some fun with his 1/8 mile test strip
and I got to hear in from the outside, SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING

(I'm very surprised I got a pic with him straight, because MAN OH MAN was he sideways)
hehehehe

I noticed ever since Sal's been driving his Turbo Beast to and from work, he's much
happier

And the after he beat the schitt out of my L smile

4" Rolled Stainless tips
BIG ASS MO FO's, and quite short, but I think we def found the happy spot

At the momement it's just tack welded on (tips too) YOU DA MAN SAL, THANKS
When I get some clamps and finish it up I'll take some nice shots

Cant wait to Dyno, NOW WE ARE 100% READY,  :smt033

Thanks again Shawn and Sal  :smt023 :smt023

·
Registered
541 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
Thanks so much Shawn, once again you have proved that our Community is simply
THE BEST, and filled with the best people always willing to help a Brother out.....
This is the best community,hands down!! I love being a part of it. Get that L on the dyno Rob!!
And when you get a chance could you make a sound clip?? Good luck bro...I'm sure you'll put down nice #s! :cheers:

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I had that kit on my Silver L after I bought it and it was quiet as hell but Im sure it sounds good with Long Tubes and high flows.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good job Rob congrats. Shawn is a class act as a member of AZLOC as well he goes out of his way to assist others with projects. Driving to Tuscon recently to help a member pull a motor comes to mind.
He alco has a second Kenne Bell S/C truck (coughchevycough) that hauls ass as well . [smilie=bow.gif]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts