Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first time was last Saturday... i think i did okay... I think with some practice I would have done better.... And this was on street tune and not race either....

·
Registered
270 Posts
u need to change ur dial in time to a 12.50 ur breakin out lol. congrats tho nice run

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, CONGRATS BRO :smt023 :smt023

hell ya there's room for improvement, there always is in a Lightning ;)
But either way, AWESOME ET, especially for 1st ever 1320, WOO HOO......................

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys... Jim @ JDM is gonna tweak my tune again for me... he seems to go beyond helping ya out... I cant beleive it... he has done it like 3 times now for free!!!!

anyway, he said this should be last time and my race tune should dyno around 460rwhp.... my goal is 11.99999999 but not sure if Ill hit that or not... we will see

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my 60' time was 1.872

with stock 3.55 and stock converter, how much better can that be? I dont know if its possible, but If I were to get that down to say 1.75 or so, wouldnt that make this run 12.3 - 12.4

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
General rule of thumb (but not written in stone), is every 1/10th you take off your 60ft,
can result in 2/10ths better ET on the other side  [smilie=fingersx.gif]

Bro you CAN and WILL better that 60ft, (AND ET)  :D
Track condition IS EVERYTHING

Yes, VERY nice Pic  :smt023
Don't you just love smokeys, WOO HOO

·
Registered
270 Posts
00bolt where did u get those headlights as i have an 01 L and i think they look awesome i would like ot get a pair. if u can send a link that would be cool thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts