Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get the last of things for my lightning and I was wondering what plugs and gap to run I have stage III heads and a stage II cams with the factory EATON S/C (plan to change that in the future), and what fluids to use in the intercooler? I have to just get these last few things to get the truck up and running I'm hoping to have all the parts and get the rest of it put together and have it running by next weekend for a car show at BF GOODRICH in woodburn Indiana. Any advice will be appreciated thanks.:smt102

·
Registered
315 Posts
Most of the guys on here run the NGK TR6 plugs gapped at .34 - .36. As far as the intercooler coolant goes I use the Motorcraft Preium Gold in mine. Maybe some of the other guys will chime in and give you some more info on other coolants.:bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,765 Posts
has anyone tried the ZEX Triple Fire plugs?

Go ahead, risk your motor

You don't even know what boost level you're gonna be running which is where you need to start before you choose a spark plug (NGK TR6's are proven over and over on these trucks)

·
Panty Dropper
5,911 Posts
Distilled water in the I/C during any non-freezing temps, tr6 plugs.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Not thread jumping but does any one have the NGK TR6 part number ?

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.