Lightning Rodder banner

Finally finish brake upgrade

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  SleviN 
#1 ·
Brakes finally done. Custom front hubs and hats. Can't wait for an open track day at Sonoma Speedway or Thunder Hill
Disc brake Auto part Vehicle brake Brake Rotor
Auto part Automotive wheel system Wheel Vehicle Vehicle brake
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Wheel
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Wheel

See less See more
#5 ·
I know you said custom front hubs but who made them? and how did you go about mounting the rotor to them and do you have more detailed pics of the front?

I'm sort of in the same boat. I have aerospace front hubs with a different stock bolt pattern but am trying to get a 6 piston wilwood setup like yours up front. aerospace of course says I cant fit anything but there rotor on their hub but there's got to be a way to do it.

#6 ·
Does anyone know if these kits work with Belltech spindles? Are the Expy rear brakes noticeable as an upgrade?

#7 ·
looked at your build thread, lets hear some more info on the rear suspension setup, how did you go about the conversion hubs and rotors? did you get to scale it? what is your hub center to wheel lip measurement? looks like you have lowering springs, but could the grafted subframe be raised up in the fab step as well?

#8 ·
Beautiful work. Those brakes are massive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.