Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
What's the fastest shamu record? Is one of the 2 03 in the top 10 a shamu? Then curious what the fastest shamu w built motor, 2.3 kb, and no n2o w meth if it makes a difference? I've been out of the loop maybe I can actually make it to the track this year. Fastest 1/8 & 1/4. Thanks guys that list is looking great

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Fastest shamu I have on the list is tbonemcniel 7.56 @ 93.57 1/8th and 11.792 @ 115.74 1/4, but he's 2.3 whipple

The next fastest shamu that I had was 03TWO-TONE#9625 which I believe was 2.3 KB, was 12.17 @ 115.12, but there's a lot of missing holes in the times list once you're out of the 10 sec and 11 sec range, so there could be others that were faster.

Reactions: stoffer

· EFI Dyno Tuning.com
65 Posts
theres a list on nhtoc as well

· Registered
287 Posts
theres a list on nhtoc as well

Thanks, saw that thread but this thread seems to be further updated.

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ah I still need to do this lol. Just bookmarked the thread for my own use when I can get to it. Fortunately, but sadly, I dont' think really any of these have budged in the past 3 years lol

· Fresh to Death
94 Posts
I'd like to get up there for stock block/heaton but I got a ways to go still. Now it is public so I have to continue to work towards this haha

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts
Hope to be coming out of retirement/ hibernation this fall. I know I said it last year and the year before that. But I'm just days away from have her back in my driveway once again. And yes I still own the truck, wife hasnt sold it on me or divorced my ass yet lol.

Reactions: Leeproctor83

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts
No that was 2 weeks ago.

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·