Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah so who's coming this year?? I honestly don't think i'll be running this year. Can't afford it.

But I'll make an appearance and take some pics.

I suck at bracket racing and 300 bones to make 2 qualifying runs and get eliminated on the first pass is too much for me

·
Registered
393 Posts
WHAT??

It's only 35.00 to join FFW and 100.00 to race. With that you get open time trials on Sat. morning and three qualifying passes and then elims..

We need all the NE guys running so we can kick some Jersey boy/girl butt!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm trying to make it, but I won't be racing either. Shit, I don't even know if I can keep my truck much longer... I am BROKE. I might be moving again soon too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I decided to float over to here. I was at Epping last year. I might make it this year but not race. Who was I talking to last year with the red L from I believe Peabody? I gave you a Mustangs & Fast Fords Mag.

·
Registered
9 Posts
evo said:
I decided to float over to here. I was at Epping last year. I might make it this year but not race. Who was I talking to last year with the red L from I believe Peabody? I gave you a Mustangs & Fast Fords Mag.
I'll probably go on sunday to FFW, i work on staurdays and i've been turned off by FFW after going 2 out of the last 3 years. I think you're referring to Don (Tallimeca) he has a red L and is from peabody!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.