Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears as though 03Lightningrocks has finally won one!!

I haven't spoken with him yet, but I hear he was strong all weekend and even made it to the finals in QF!!

Congrats Ron!!

Final Eliminations

Tough Truck

W - Ron Durham [email protected]
Dwight Dolliver [email protected]

·
Banned
749 Posts
congrats to those guys, nice numbers..

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Congradulations Ron :smt041, just read this over on talon.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO
Congrats Ron :smt026
:smt023 :smt023

:cheers:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks everyone. Jamie...what do you mean by "finally" , I have only been bracket racing for a year now, should I have already won one? [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL...No, I am the one that SHOULD have won one by now and haven't...Always a brides-maid...

I have thought since Houston last year that you were capable of winning one at any time...Good job on Gittin' R done!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey dawg...........I got home yesterday morning around 3. I got caught in 3 different issues on the way home that added 4 hours to the trip. I was beginning to think I made the big guy upstairs mad...LOL. Give me a call right quick, if you can. I am sitting up bored out my arse and have a question on tire sizes for you.

Later Bro,

Ron

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah LA, There is a show on the Food Network for people like you....It's called "How to boil water"!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
Nice avatar... Kinda looks like my apartment the other night.   [smilie=xyxnervous.gif]
That was at Lightningfest last year. The night before I had let a friend borrow the grille. I don't know what he cooked on it, but the whole bottom was full of grease and we didn't know it. I was sitting right by it and another friend was standing over it. We didn't notice it was on fire...LOL...until someone from across the pits holloered at us. We all got the heck away quick.

I hope your apartment didn't suffer too much damage.  What did you burn?   Oh nevermind...soup. Funny, I have cooked alot of soup in my time. None of it has been flammable yet.  It must have been Cajun spices.....

G

·
fomocofan said:
You got my water boilin'    WOOOHOOO
Starting to sound like Rob.   :LOL

03LightningRocks said:
SlowSVT95 said:
Nice avatar... Kinda looks like my apartment the other night.   [smilie=xyxnervous.gif]
That was at Lightningfest last year. The night before I had let a friend borrow the grille. I don't know what he cooked on it, but the whole bottom was full of grease and we didn't know it. I was sitting right by it and another friend was standing over it. We didn't notice it was on fire...LOL...until someone from across the pits holloered at us. We all got the heck away quick.

I hope your apartment didn't suffer too much damage.  What did you burn?   Oh nevermind...soup. Funny, I have cooked alot of soup in my time. None of it has been flammable yet.  It must have been Cajun spices.....
That's funny..  :smt042  My apt. is fine... the flame actually came toward me and I jumped back.  Now I know why I don't cook anything and why I won't ever make a good wife... lol. 

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We could give you good wife lessons!!

It envolves knee pads and balancing a beer on your head.....WOOOOHOOOO

·
Registered
118 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
I hope you didn't just realize that now!

No...I figured it out last year when I took him and some of the other guys to a strip club in Dallas......watching him stand up at the stage with a dollar in his hand was nothing short of scary..... :LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts