Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tires for my new wheels should be showing in a week or two.

I figure I will likely just keep the 03/04s, but with new rubbers, and them just sitting in the garage for god knows how long, someone else can/should enjoy them.

I will be pricing them fairly,the tires new run $1000 (in Canada I actually pay 1500 for them).

I am asking $1585 FIRM. That includes PP fees.

I would prefer to meet someone local or possibly at the Buffalo/Niagara border.

I could ship, but of course that would be up to the buyer.

The wheels I give a 9/10. Three are perfect, one has minor chrome rub from a dyno strap where the rag slipped during a pull a yr or two ago. I have had no issues with it.

As stated, the tires were installed last fall, got about 25 miles on them plus about 250 this year. Tires are next to new shape, still have the paint marks on them.
Nitto 555 in the front
Nitto 555R Drag Radials in the rear

I will NOT be able to get a shipping quote or have these ready to go for a couple of weeks, this is why I consider this ad a 'feeler' to let everyone know they are available and maybe ready to purchase when the wheels are ready as I DO NOT want to have them sitting here or I may change my mind.

I will get better pics today.

Located in Toronto, Canada

·
Registered
450 Posts
Damn ! Won't last long !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a sidenote here, when I bought these, I paid $1350 plus shipping,and they had GARBAGE hankooks on them, balding, got a couple months out of them.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Pmed you MJG.....

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1. Jrock
2. Den man

I'll get shipping quotes in a couple of weeks when I have them off the truck. Will be sometime before end of the month.

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Nice looking wheels and truck. Curious, what did you do for your drop? Was there any trouble getting it aligned?

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those pics is 1" coils with 2" spindles in the front, 3" hangers/shackles with helper leaf pulled in back

This year going a little lower front and back.

Yes, alignment was tough, installing Roush camber bolts this time.

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Those pics is 1" coils with 2" spindles in the front, 3" hangers/shackles with helper leaf pulled in back

This year going a little lower front and back.

Yes, alignment was tough, installing Roush camber bolts this time.
What are you using currently for alignment? I have the Eibach 2 degrees going in... mine will consist of belltech 4804 1/2 coil cut, belltech hangers/shackles. Just trying to get ideas if I will be alright with this setup in getting it aligned properly...

·
Registered
527 Posts
PM Sent!!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks.

Just a little update; truck is at bodyshop for the week, should have it back for the weekend then will be doing brakes and shooting for end of next week to have the wheels off to get quotes.

EDIT - Meant to put this in my original post -
To clarify, I DO have these listed locally and reserve the right to sell locally if buyer shows with cash before I take payment from anyone else.

·
11 Second Club
15,089 Posts
Wanna trade for my 03-04 chromies???:p

GLWS

·
grease monkey
727 Posts
MJG, did these ever sell? I cash in hand right now[smilie=3g

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
He had some motor trouble and had a badly machined wheel out of the new set of wheels he bought, so he had to hold off for awhile!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts