Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just putting this out there as a feeler to see if there would be any interest. I purchased an 02 KB HD about a year ago from a fellow member and although it's a wonderful truck, I've had a soft spot for Lightnings. Wouldn't mind trading for a L with roughly equal value. I'm posting the link he originally posted with pics and details. If i sell out right, I would like to get $17,500

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258209

It has just over 60k miles on it now and has the stock HD wheels with brand new tires. The only other changes include new plugs, belt, Fluidyne H/E, Gt500 IC pump, AEM wideband and dual pillar pod, new powerstop pads and rotors, JLP valve body and 4x4 pan, Mad Industries trans cooler (not installed). New Truxedo Harley Davidson rear cover.

I had it retuned before doing any of these mods and it put down 463/ 525

·
Panty Dropper
5,911 Posts
Nice looking truck. His asking price seemed high to me, so I hope you were able to negotiate or are accepting that you may sell at a loss

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i negotiated with him a bit. the truck was near flawless too. he took very good care of it. even had towels down on the floor so the carpet wouldn't get dirty.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good looking truck but looking for a newer one or a decent shape built block one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts