Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the main LR intro site, and didn't realize there is a Carolina LR area. Anyway, My name is Jon I'm in Fayetteville, and I have a 2001 L with some minor mods and a tune. It's Black and yellow, with black rims. Hope to meet yall sometime or maybe get a track day together if anyone is into it.
Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
trying to insert pics.... how do I get them in?
See the little yellow landscape icon above the text box. Its the 5th from the right...bottom row. Click it then copy and paste the url of the image you are trying to post.

And Welcome to Carolina Lightning Rodders!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, heading to Fayetteville drag strip this afternoon if the weather holds. Buddy racing his pro mod stang. Might take the L for a stroll down the 1320. Not sure how much more punishment the old Nitto's will take though. Need to find some race tires and rims.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I was going to go Friday but my new rotors and pads didnt come in. Need to change those first and then i'll be heading there soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SVTME03 Didn't get teh truck down the track Sat, but I'm going this Firday to make a couple of passes to get a base line. My buddy is grudge racing his 72 Javlin, and a few other guys I know are going to be out there as well. One friend has a 2011 5.0 stang, and it's running in the 12's so we can see how we fare against him. Come on out.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
If the weather permits, I'll go to make a few runs. Once I get the new clutch in my 03 Cobra, i'll take it to see how she runs too.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
just saw that it might be T storming here and there in Fayetteville right now or soon. Might have to go next time.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Looks like they are having an event on Sunday and supposedly there will be test n tune also. If it's nice, I might go and see if i can run the truck. I know another guy on here might go too.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Heading there today. Test and tune is suppose to be free today, just pay to get in.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Couple cool mustangs there. Several Terminators and GT500's. Best i could
do out of two runs was a 2.1 60' 13.2 at 105mph, launched at 2K rpms. I definitely need a valve body and some DR's.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I was going to but then I wanted to see what it would run with everything on it. Also had a little under half a tank of gas. Thinking about removing some items, quarter tank of gas and go back this friday to see what it runs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts