·
11 second street truck
10,000 Posts
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showpost.php?p=955674&postcount=27

Eaton owners please post your:

1/4 Mile,
HP and Torque,
and mods.
Previous owner took the truck to about 12.85, i've only seen 13.02, but the mph was 110 so it has more in it, and im obviously no where near the fastest.

Stock long block
Ported Blower
2.83 upper
6lb lower
C&L CAI
MAFia
Bassani short tubes
o/r mids
maggie catback
predator tuner with custom tune
Punisher VB
Tru Trac
Custom Long bars
and a tranny im not convinced wasnt dying
Truck made 425/560

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
Previous owner took the truck to about 12.85, i've only seen 13.02, but the mph was 110 so it has more in it, and im obviously no where near the fastest.

Stock long block
Ported Blower
2.83 upper
6lb lower
C&L CAI
MAFia
Bassani short tubes
o/r mids
maggie catback
predator tuner with custom tune
Punisher VB
Tru Trac
Custom Long bars
and a tranny im not convinced wasnt dying
Truck made 425/560
Not even close to the fastest

Mine went 12.1 all boost with less mods than that and it still isnt even close to the fast guys.

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Not the fastest by any means: 11.8 @ 115mph. 451/539 on 91 octane tune.

Snake bite, ported and cammed Ford racing heads, port matched C&L/Accufab SBTB, open element 9" K&N, 4# lower, Bassani catback, 3.73 gears, PCV delete.

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
Not the fastest by any means: 11.8 @ 115mph. 451/539 on 91 octane tune.

Snake bite, ported and cammed Ford racing heads, port matched C&L/Accufab SBTB, open element 9" K&N, 4# lower, Bassani catback, 3.73 gears, PCV delete.
See now your starting to get into the motor with the heads and cams. Where is the line drawn?

OP are you asking fastest run on a eaton regardless of any other mod but n2o?

·
I accidentally ur mom
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See now your starting to get into the motor with the heads and cams. Where is the line drawn?

OP are you asking fastest run on a eaton regardless of any other mod but n2o?
Yes. Ported Eaton or not,all stock long block, custom long block, stock block custom heads, you name it. As long as NO SPRAY.

Im gonna edit the OP with numbers and details when we get more peoples posts.

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Yeah that's the way I took it, any mods other than spray. The heads themselves aren't really a mod, although they have been modified somewhat. Off the shelf Romeo's.

·
Eaton ain't cheatin
1,537 Posts
Fastest is a 11.65 i do believe but i forget who ran it
maybe Bill (svtlight2000) will chime in because he is going for that record next friday at the Delvallo Rental
he's been as fast at 11.79 115.6mph on a all stock longblock with a ported eaton, no snake bite

Fastest eaton powered truck no spray is BTJ's 10.95 built motor combo

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts
Fastest is a 11.65 i do believe but i forget who ran it
maybe Bill (svtlight2000) will chime in because he is going for that record next friday at the Delvallo Rental
he's been as fast at 11.79 115.6mph on a all stock longblock with a ported eaton, no snake bite

Fastest eaton powered truck no spray is BTJ's 10.95 built motor combo
Hammer got it. Ive been following this for a while, but not participating due to an MP on my truck now.

If your talking stock long block, then its 11.65.
If your talking built block, then its 10.95.
These are both with ported eatons.

I went 12.3 with a stock block unported eaton and a few bolt ons. I could of taken farther, but I bought the MP and now I'm after that stock block record. So many record to keep track of,lol...........

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
Everything + light+ conditions.

The stars alligned, the tune was spot on, the weather was right, and the track prep was stellar.
lol, so...one in a million chance?
Pretty much. Im pretty sure it ran a bunch of low 11's before that.
Actually its not that light. The truck weighed 4650 when it ran those times and it also ran 10.95, 10.97, 10.99 and an 11.01(forgot to turn O/D off) that day so far from a one hit wonder. Also it was at the SSOTN event which is an open day of racing, not just a rental with pristine conditions.

I'm certain it can be done again and even bettered but most everyone changes out to a different supercharger to run faster.

Nothing but the facts,

JJ

·
I accidentally ur mom
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts