Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I <3 my Honda
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fall is my Favorite season. Today is the first day it felt like Fall around here. SOOOO... I'll celebrate it with a fall sale! Sale will run until 11/30/10.

-Price is $30.00 shipped for one separator ($5.00 off regular price)

-Price for 2 passenger side separators $55.00+free gift ($10 off regular price)

-Price for a passenger side and drivers sid $50.00+free gift ($15 off regular price)

*As always with my sales! First 5 orders (any order) receive a free gift!

PAYPAL ADDRESS: [email protected]
I ship within a few days after purchase. Usually within 1 day. USPS Priority gets it to you in 2-3 days!

Pm about military discount
Pm about repeat customer discount

·
Registered
137 Posts
what does the driver side one look like and is it just as effective as the others, ive heard good things but kinda wanna see it. and i want one and need one!!

·
I <3 my Honda
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does the driver side one look like and is it just as effective as the others, ive heard good things but kinda wanna see it. and i want one and need one!!
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the driverside one. It's very similar to the one pictured. It replaces the *90 fitting with a straight barb. As far as effectiveness... That varies some get nothing on the driverside some do. Check your tb and if you have a coating of oil on the inside. Then you might think about it. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
VEGASbabyVEGAS
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing