Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lots of stuff to go. Prices do not include shipping or paypal.

MAD Enterprises e-fan and MAD controller- Installed for 2k miles. Motor burnt out and was replaced with new under warranty. Mike said that only happened one other time with his set-up and it was on his truck. Hasn't been used since motor was replaced. Will need stock fan shroud. Like new. $250

Belltech shock extenders - Barely used. $60 SOLD

Aluminum exhaust tip - $50

Stock coils - One end ground flat. Was going to use these with the WMS lca's but sold those off. Ride height was at about 16.5" iirc. Make offer..

Makita 9227C polisher - Barely used, excellent condition. Includes velcro backer pad and one buffing pad. $100

Moroso tranny pan - Never leaked. Includes gasket and mounting hardware. $100 + shipping

Stock tranny cooler - Make offer.

Attachments

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
How well did the cut and ground springs ride compared to stock?

I may be interested in them, and would be able to meet you as I am in Arlington....

You can PM me if you'd like.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't ride them. It was too low for my tastes without the isolator. In theory the ride should be a bit stiffer than stock because cutting coils increases spring rate.

Since I wouldn't have to deal with shipping, I'd be happy to give you your money back if you didn't like them.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still waiting on payment. If there's still nothing tomorrow we'll talk.

In fact there are four people I've been waiting for payment from since yesterday. That's unusual behavior in my experience. I mean truck parts are like fetish materials. Clear sign of the economy I'd say.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
I didn't ride them. It was too low for my tastes without the isolator. In theory the ride should be a bit stiffer than stock because cutting coils increases spring rate.

Since I wouldn't have to deal with shipping, I'd be happy to give you your money back if you didn't like them.
OK. I'm looking to put these on my V6 F150 to lower and maybe improve handling a bit. I know a normal L coil gives 3/4" on my truck, so 1/2 coil should be around 1.25-1.5", right?.

And that would be sweet on the "return". I need to talk to a buddy of mine who helps me do installs and see when he is available to help change them out. I will hopefully get back to you soon.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
LMK on the tranny pan and if the coils with the 1/2 coil cut sale falls through...

·
~no fly by zone~
327 Posts
PM sent about shock extenders...

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
how much is fair on those ground springs?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I sold the cut ones for $40 +shipping ($30). One thing worth noting, one of then has about 1/8 coil more than the other. I did that because one corner was a little lower and I was trying to level the ride.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pics of trans pan are up. Asking $100 plus shipping. SHOKDU, I'll give you dibs if you're still interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts