Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your opinions im wanting to get either the bassani bx catback or the obx catback.. im currently running no cats and stock manifolds so what do yall think? obx is half the price but personially i havent heard either in person and cannot choose witch one.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Bassani will give you that deep rumble sound. OBX=loud!! Jose (Gen2Lightning) went from bassani to obx and now I believe he wants to put the Bassani back on. Bassani my vote!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far bassani for the vote. Humm just wish I could buy a used one 600 shipped is a lot.

·
11 Second Club
15,110 Posts
Bassani will give you that deep rumble sound. OBX=loud!! Jose (Gen2Lightning) went from bassani to obx and now I believe he wants to put the Bassani back on. Bassani my vote!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
What Nick said. I want to buy another Bassanni Catback! TheOBX sounds Great but it's stupid LOUD. Anyways just get a bassanni.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay I guess it's time to break out the debt card bassani it is!
Thanks guys.

·
ruffnecks illegitimate brother
3,481 Posts
I like the Bassani just went with Dynatech so I wouldn't run unto any compatability issues .I think with no cats it will be loud period. I know with my rear 2 gone and my Dynatech it is quite loud now but sounds good.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If anyone knows anyone that has a bassani cutback in good condition hit me up! Otherwise I'm going to have to buy a new one. I always seem to miss the good deals as soon as people list them for sale, yet when I look I find nothing.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Late model restoration said they could too.. that's why I was looking for a used first but if it comes down too it I'll buy new.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.