1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE

AS you know my Brother's and Sister's

Chris, temporarily disabled and re-directed the main page (lightningrodder.com) to the forum. I'm glad to report the on line Mag, "e-zine" should be on line by 12/8, WOO HOO....................

The only areas affected are the main site (as mentioned) and the files section, (vid + sound sec),
The photo gallery and forum remain in full effect!

We're still adding features, people are joining daily, we hit 300 Members, (YA BABY), the post are informative, and the Vendors and Members HAVE BEEN AWESOME. We may not be the biggest "YET", or the best "YET", but man do we have a great bunch or what   :smt023
I truly do want to Thank EVERYONE,  [smilie=wavey.gif]

TAKE A BOW, WE'RE DOING GOOD MY BROTHERS + SISTERS  [smilie=bow.gif]

But we can't do it alone, SO if anyone has skills in writting, story telling, tech info, articles,
pic's, lay out, etc, and you want to help with the e-zine, PLEASE STEP UP TO THE PLATE.
And if anyone has naked pic's of Leeann, please send them to ME at [email protected], hehehehehehe...........

G

·
I couldn't have said it better myself... :smt023 :smt023 Well, except for the part about the naked pics. :shock:
But seriously, help is something we can never have enough of. So if anyone has any ideas or anything, don't hesitate to share them.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although it may look like no ones responding to our request for help (based on the limited replys here on this post), THEY ARE  :smt023 :D

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU that extended a helping hand.
"WE NOW HAVE AN AWESOME STAFF, to go along with an AWESOME FAMILY"  [smilie=bow.gif]

Staff Members

99BlackBeast
Avalanche
Bill Jordan
Duende
gokorn1
KB ZILLA
Scott Dunn
SlowSVT95
Sonic Boom   
Suavy
SVT_KY
TheGoaT 
WickedQuick
wydopnthrtl

Some specialize in art + design, others have writing skills, pic skills, magizine publishing knowledge,
story telling, auto cooling experts, wiring, mechanical skills, etc....
BTW, Vinnie has also offered to report the important details at the MANY events he attends yearly, WOO HOO V,
(I got a Special Title for you Pal)
We also have Brothers like JJ Smith (Here Hemi Hemi) that can make us Decals, Club Stickers, CUSTOM STICKERS, and MUCH MORE, Built Ford Fast (Dave) with his AWESOME Site and Calendar offering to Modify one special for us, "we may sell a hard Copy". Wicked Quick (Buddy) with his Tee Shirt, Hat, and Magizine Skills (just to name a few) AND MUCH MUCH MORE...............

The "e-zine" AND FORUM IS GOING TO ROCK, and it's because of EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU -->"THE FAMILY"<--

You, Me, Him, Her, ALL OF "US" Run LR.Com

Together we make a hell of a team  [smilie=wavey.gif]

EDIT and Update as of Sat 11/20

FILE SECTION is back UP!!!

However, if anyone wants to upload a file to the files section they need to e-mail it to us for the time being, since the upload feature requires the user login module to be activated, but as you know the login feature via the front page is temporarily disabled.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9 Second Gen 1 said:
Anyone Know this Girl?  [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll write for you if you need anything. I'm good mechanically and would gladly write up reviews on products, tet results as well as mod comparisons and things of that nature. If you need help email me at [email protected]

I'm on vacation as of tomorrow but when I get back next week I would be happy to help out. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WE DEF NEED YOUR HELP
THANK YOU Blue Oval :smt023 :smt023

We're working on building a possible area for you and others to post this info,
I WILL contact you when I have more info. And I'll see if Chris has any input,
but any product review you may already have, or a desire to write about, will help us "I'm sure"
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :smt041

1 - 11 of 11 Posts