Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Evap Canister Bracket in the rear, is pretty badly rusted. I have wire-wheeled it down, and threw some Rust Reformer on it, but it looks pretty bad. I know it's a long shot, but for all the folks that have eliminated theirs, does anyone have this bracket lying around (not mine in the picture), which they might want to part ways with?

Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper Rim Vehicle

The part has long been discontinued, and the junk yards have just as rusty ones, from what I have found.

Just throwing it out there, if anyone has one.

Thanks!

·
10 second street truck
11,870 Posts
Wrong forum. Should be in the wtb.

That said, I'm sure someone has one. My area is pretty rust free and I could check the pick and pull for you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, if your local pick and pull has some good ones, that would be awesome and very appreciated ! I will put one up in the WTB as well (sorry about that)!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I believe I have one that has less than 10k miles on it and is powdercoated black if you're interested. Let me just make sure I still have it first.

My Evap Canister Bracket in the rear, is pretty badly rusted. I have wire-wheeled it down, and threw some Rust Reformer on it, but it looks pretty bad. I know it's a long shot, but for all the folks that have eliminated theirs, does anyone have this bracket lying around (not mine in the picture), which they might want to part ways with?

View attachment 540594

The part has long been discontinued, and the junk yards have just as rusty ones, from what I have found.

Just throwing it out there, if anyone has one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe I have one that has less than 10k miles on it and is powdercoated black if you're interested. Let me just make sure I still have it first.
Yes, I am definitely interested if you still have it. PM me or whatever is easier to work out some details.

I appreciate it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts