Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, i cant think of anything else besides the worst... i have checked everything i can think of for this rattle in the dash. i really dont want to take this dash out, my dad an i had to do it to my brothers 97 expedition...after that i told myself, if the heatercore lets go on my truck, im bypassing it an it wont have heat, its freck;n nuts... anyway i came up with this idea

what if i put some expanding foam, like we use for windows and doors, n spray alittle in where the heatercore hoses go, hoping the foam expands an holds the heatercore from shaking?

think its worth a try? is there anything else that could be shaking in the dash to the left/behind the glove box besides that friggin heater core?

any ideas is greatly appreciated before i try "operation foam it"

thanks

paranoid

·
JTBtheSISSY thinks his cobras fast.
4,002 Posts
Its a lightning not a 92 civic.... im just sayin. Man up and take the dash apart. I know it sucks but hey thats part of owning a custom car or truck

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a lightning not a 92 civic.... im just sayin. Man up and take the dash apart. I know it sucks but hey thats part of owning a custom car or truck
did it to my brothers truck twice... not having a problem "maning up" just have a hard time finding a free 6-7 hours in a week to work on it....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts