Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went to inspection friday and i failed the lady gave me the paper said egr isnt ready and evap isnt ready ... both items have never been touched and i passed 2 years ago ... i dont even have a tune or anything ... i put the truck to stock and sold the diablo ... any one have any idea y i would fail?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Replace the DPFE, connects two vacuum hoses from the egr and check your gas cap and hoses at the rear charcoal canister in the rear.

Make sure the vacuum line going to the top of the egr has not melted or come disconnected.

If you know someone with a obd11 code reader, make sure it shows ready before testing again. The one I have cost about $50 and shows a green light when all codes are clear and ready for testing.

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replace the DPFE, connects two vacuum hoses from the egr and check your gas cap and hoses at the rear charcoal canister in the rear.

Make sure the vacuum line going to the top of the egr has not melted or come disconnected.

If you know someone with a obd11 code reader, make sure it shows ready before testing again. The one I have cost about $50 and shows a green light when all codes are clear and ready for testing.

hey thanx man i go to my mechanic he has the napa one and we use his ill try all u mentioned thanx again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts