Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO SELLS THEM? I SAW A PIC OF A PLATE WITH A SKULL ON IT AND THAT WAS SICK LOOKING, ALSO IS IT WORTH IT ON A DAILY DRIVER? ANY GAINS

· Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,634 Posts
Really, all it does is clean up the engine bay a bit. And make plug changes easier on the driver's side. You have to turn the EGR off in the tune so the Check Engine light does not come on.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, all it does is clean up the engine bay a bit. And make plug changes easier on the driver's side. You have to turn the EGR off in the tune so the Check Engine light does not come on.
REALLY, OK A LIL ENGINE BAY CLEANING WOULDN'T BE SO BAD THEN

· Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,634 Posts
REALLY, OK A LIL ENGINE BAY CLEANING WOULDN'T BE SO BAD THEN
Yeah, you living in CA. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Part of the emissions test is a visual inspection. You'll fail if the EGR valve is missing. I live in Oklahoma, no testing is done here. I lived in CA 26 years. You could not drag me back there. ;)

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are your SoCal emissions tests?
YEAH SOUTHERN CALI :bigtu

Yeah, you living in CA. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Part of the emissions test is a visual inspection. You'll fail if the EGR valve is missing. I live in Oklahoma, no testing is done here. I lived in CA 26 years. You could not drag me back there. ;)
AND I WOULD FAIL ANYWAYS FOR I CHOPPED OFF THE TWO FRONT SMALL TACO LOOKING CATS NO CEL ON. AND YES IN CALI YOU CANT DO $HIT ANYMORE

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.