Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO SELLS THEM? I SAW A PIC OF A PLATE WITH A SKULL ON IT AND THAT WAS SICK LOOKING, ALSO IS IT WORTH IT ON A DAILY DRIVER? ANY GAINS

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,114 Posts
Really, all it does is clean up the engine bay a bit. And make plug changes easier on the driver's side. You have to turn the EGR off in the tune so the Check Engine light does not come on.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, all it does is clean up the engine bay a bit. And make plug changes easier on the driver's side. You have to turn the EGR off in the tune so the Check Engine light does not come on.
REALLY, OK A LIL ENGINE BAY CLEANING WOULDN'T BE SO BAD THEN

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,114 Posts
REALLY, OK A LIL ENGINE BAY CLEANING WOULDN'T BE SO BAD THEN
Yeah, you living in CA. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Part of the emissions test is a visual inspection. You'll fail if the EGR valve is missing. I live in Oklahoma, no testing is done here. I lived in CA 26 years. You could not drag me back there. ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are your SoCal emissions tests?
YEAH SOUTHERN CALI :bigtu

Yeah, you living in CA. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Part of the emissions test is a visual inspection. You'll fail if the EGR valve is missing. I live in Oklahoma, no testing is done here. I lived in CA 26 years. You could not drag me back there. ;)
AND I WOULD FAIL ANYWAYS FOR I CHOPPED OFF THE TWO FRONT SMALL TACO LOOKING CATS NO CEL ON. AND YES IN CALI YOU CANT DO $HIT ANYMORE

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
:bigtu THANKS I AM CHECKING OUT HIS GEAR AND I AM LOVING IT
Yup. My paychecks basically go to Joel now these days. :smt102:shocked003:yikes:laughing25

1 - 9 of 9 Posts