Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think this is a good deal? It looks like the connectors are a bit different from the coolers guys use on here, but to me it looks like the way these exit put them in a better position to hook to the factory lines. It comes with the soft lines too, looks like it could be a simple plug and play. Plus he has more than 10 of them available for the vultures.....lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
This does look like a good find...looks very similar to the SD cooler that just went on my truck. Price is half of price of a good deal also!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a chance and picked one up. I am hoping the deminsions are the same as the ones we have been using. The number of fins and rows are the same so I am betting it is. The next cheapest place I could find was Amazon.com and it was $218, looks like a STEAL to me with the lines all ready to go and on the correct side.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Rep to you sir! For those that have a higher stall...you might want to get one of these while they are around!

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Thats the style I used on my L, I used the other kind on my HD. They both worked great. The only real difference I could tell between the 2 is the lower mounting parts are different and the way the tubes come out.

·
Registered
592 Posts
thanks for the link...I grabbed one, hope it mounts up well like the other one guys use!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Been running that very same cooler for a month or better. Pick mine up at the junk yard when I did my center console.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Picked one up...Thanks for the link!!

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Awesome find!! Just picked one up for my 6 speed.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,057 Posts
1 left

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.