Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New mods in 2004 lightning.

I have just installed an upper polioshed c&l plenum. acu-fab throttle body, c&l inlet and an cold air intake.
it has the predator tune does it need an dyno-tune as i am curoius about the increased air flow.
does an additional pound of boost sound right?

As it is raining the last several days i can not tell how much more performance it has given.
seems to be a lot more throttle responsive from the idle.

do it right or go home..:smt075

russell

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Hey JJ I did not get a chance to get to the dyno yesterday as they were closed when we got there. So will try to get there next saturday. But the truck idles 100%better and Fells strong :smt041 thanks to your Tunes. And as Rob would say WHOOOOO :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
silversvt said:
New mods in 2004 lightning.

I have just installed an upper polioshed c&l plenum. acu-fab throttle body, c&l inlet and an cold air intake.
it has the predator tune does it need an dyno-tune as i am curoius about the increased air flow.
does an additional pound of boost sound right?

As it is raining the last several days i can not tell how much more performance it has given.
seems to be a lot more throttle responsive from the idle.

do it right or go home..:smt075

russell
Love to see pic's of that set up, sounds like a real looker :smt023 :smt023
Congrats on your new found power, and yes the Accu Fab should give you much better response,
I love mine (other than the dam sticking)

We want pic's
We Want pic's
remember you can upload them straight from you destop too.......

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
  The upper plenum is polished and ported but it has the baked crome paint finish. I was expecting a billet finish when i ordered it.
The c&l inlet will be going out for polishing in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts