Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here's my latest. Mods: built motor, ported heads, Stage II cams, KB @ 21 psi, JLP sheetmetal intake, Accufab t.b., Airraid filter, 60# injectors, dual 255 pumps, Dynatech LT's with cats and Bassani BX cat-back, Pro Racer tuning

Jody

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
camcojb said:
Here's my latest. Mods: built motor, ported heads, Stage II cams, KB @ 21 psi, JLP sheetmetal intake, Accufab t.b., Airraid filter, 60# injectors, dual 255 pumps, Dynatech LT's with cats and Bassani BX cat-back, Pro Racer tuning

Jody

[smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=bow.gif]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
By the Way here is my latest Dyno Sheet. I know the power is low as we backed out due tot he A/F [smilie=eek4.gif]

The Numbers were at 384 hp and 444 tq on my street tune with 18 deg. of timeing and on my cold tune it's at 378 hp and 436 tq at 15 deg. of timing. I am not sure but I have been told that I will loose about 10hp on the dyno reading with my 4:10 Gears :shock:.

·
Registered
159 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
By the Way here is my latest Dyno Sheet. I know the power is low as we backed out due tot he A/F [smilie=eek4.gif]

The Numbers were at 384 hp and 444 tq on my street tune with 18 deg. of timeing and on my cold tune it's at 378 hp and 436 tq at 15 deg. of timing. I am not sure but I have been told that I will loose about 10hp on the dyno reading with my 4:10 Gears :shock:.
99BlackBeast, nice numbers there. However when running 18 degrees of timing with your tune, I would pay particular attention to your higher than normal Air/Fuel Ratio numbers, as they should be between 11.5 to 11.8 max. with running that much timing. Hope this helps, as my 99 Lightning is pulling 11.5 on the Air/Fuel Ratio, running 18 degrees timing and 15 lbs. boost on the Race program. The Street program I have is pulling 15 degrees timing and 15 lbs. boost on 93 octane and still pulling 11.5 on the Air/Fuel Ratio. I would strongly recommend your getting a better tune for at least an 11.8 Air/Fuel Ratio to be safe. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I am working with my tuner on this issue right now. I am going to replace my Fuel Filter after I get back from my trip this weekend and looking to get either the Wide band or he AEM wideband kit. Both are nice. The thing I like about the AEM one is it has the digital readout vs. the needel so it give's you a better idea of what your A/F is. Also my tuner told me that my A/F is comanded at the 11.5-11.8 range. The place I was at they put the sniffer in the tail pipe and the way the shop looked, the A/F tool may have not been cleaned in a while. So I will be heading to a better dyno shop that plugs the A/F to the bung vs. the tail Pipe.

Yes they were some good numbers but I think if the A/F was down around the 11.5-11.8 range we could of got a full dyno Pull in and got some better numbers. With what I have done I shold be over 400.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just remember what you command and what you get can be two very different things. The maf transfer still has to be correct to get you there as these trucks do not have widebands and full throttle closed loop operation with the stock ecm.

Of course as you said, dirty fuel filter and other things can affect the A/F even if the tune is correct. Good idea to try another dyno, I've seen more and more funky readings on a dyno that were later verified on other widebands to be completely wrong.

Jody

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
RAMAIRSVT, FTVB,A,B,C,D,E,F,H,HP,K,L10,U2.75,M,MS,O,P,R,S,T,TB,V,W

·
Registered
393 Posts
Mine was 650.75 RWHP and 721.29 torque

I can email someone my dyno sheet, I can't post it here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
FoMo You can email me [email protected]. I will be glad to post it up for you and then add you to the chart.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Here is Fomocofan dyno sheet. :smt026

·
Banned
749 Posts
here is my dyno sheet hot off the press. im running a stock block by the way..lol oh sorry for it being so big im not computer friendly:LOL

21 - 34 of 34 Posts