T

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have # 4484 so at least that many lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Those numbers are just your production number for that year, not your number for that color.
I have never seen a break down of colors but I know that there were more DSG's made than black that year.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,829 Posts
I read over on NHTOC that they were more 2002 black than DSG. I will try to find link

·
Registered
88 Posts
There were 12,505 '02 H-Ds produced. Break-down of numbers produced by color were never maintained/identified. There were more DSG (CX) produced than Black.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,457 Posts
actuall the numbers from ford were around 5000 of the DSG made. That means there were more black than DSG
and where did you get those numbers from? Because in the last 8 years I've never once seen Ford release numbers, and desipte digging even from guys who worked at the plants and put the build plaques and whatnot on the 02's, they all said no production number breakdown was given by color, but they did see more DSG's go through. and all the polls on what color you own, on 02's DSG has always been more popular.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,457 Posts
:? No word?

·
Registered
13 Posts
my wifes uncle worked at the plant in canada and there were more black than DSG due to everyone thinking it's not a true harley if it's not black. My personal preference is the DSG

·
Motor City T-Sport
1,645 Posts
my wifes uncle worked at the plant in canada and there were more black than DSG due to everyone thinking it's not a true harley if it's not black. My personal preference is the DSG
:smt102
The 2000 model year was the only Harley Truck built at Ford's Canadian Ontario Truck Plant. The remaining Gen1 models were built at Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts