542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1200 obo
Local pickup from Southwest Florida Fort Myers area or you arrange shipping

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Fresh to Death
52 Posts
Not that i'm interested in buying this item but a picture/color would probably help the sale.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not that i'm interested in buying this item but a picture/color would probably help the sale.

There is a picture of it on my truck! And also it says in the title it is dsg which is dark shadow gray!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics? What condition is it in?
There is a pic of it on the truck in the first post but I'll post it again I can get more pictures but it's sitting on a stand in the back of my friend's body shop on my truck is painted it is in excellent condition
hdrear.jpg

·
11 second street truck
10,335 Posts

The title of the thread literally tells you the color.

·
Fresh to Death
52 Posts
There is a pic of it on the truck in the first post but I'll post it again I can get more pictures but it's sitting on a stand in the back of my friend's body shop on my truck is painted it is in excellent condition View attachment 534650

Touche on the color in the title but your picture doesn't show up for me on the first post ?‍♂

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Wish It was black as well. In in S FL, Pm me your number.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Snug Top painted DSG on my 02 now but always wanted this lid!! Let me look into shipping to Houston, TX. Would you be able to pack it for shipping truck freight?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a Snug Top painted DSG on my 02 now but always wanted this lid!! Let me look into shipping to Houston, TX. Would you be able to pack it for shipping truck freight?
I'm sorry it took me so long to answer you the problem with that is I'm in Las Vegas and my truck and tunnel cover are at my painters shop in florida and I don't know if I could ask him to spend the time to package it without paying him also that's why I was trying to get someone local that would just pick it up there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is the Tonneau Cover still for sale? I'm located in North Carolina and have family in Florida. I wouldn't mind taking that drive to buy it. What would be your offer for it ?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Message me when you can 941 286 9092 paul

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone who has been in contact with me about this cover I washed my phone in the laundry and I lost all my numbers and texts messages. So if any one is still interested text me at +19412869092

1 - 20 of 20 Posts