Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for dress up options for under the hood.I see all kinds of parts ready to bolt on for a chevrolet.I bought pulleys but have returned them.I could not get matching pulley for all pulleys.Any suggestions appreciated..

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
scottraceteam said:
I have been looking for dress up options for under the hood.I see all kinds of parts ready to bolt on for a chevrolet.I bought pulleys but have returned them.I could not get matching pulley for all pulleys.Any suggestions appreciated..

My friend, my friend!!! Our very own vendor Chikinear's Custom and Performance is known as the "KING of BLiNG"!!!

We did a product review this month in our e-zine of some "under the hood bling" that Chikinear's carries!

Here is the link to that story! ( The Bling Factor: Chikinear's Dress Up Kits! )
http://www.lightningrodder.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=92&Itemid=1

Check it out!

Ohhh BTW just for "LIGHTNINGRODDER.com members" the chicken man has given us LR peeps a special promotional code discount to use! You gotta read the story to find it out :D

-Chris

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris.I have all the normal billiot parts.I just returned my pulleys to chiinears.I wanted all the pulleys to match.I was told they couldn't help me.The pulley on the blower would have been stock.It took away from the look.For that much money I wanted a better display..

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I agree w/chris Tim is the King Of Bling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts