Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
to bad i cant make this one. gotta get everything ready for my lil girls 2nd bday party saturday. i love picking on them rados lol.

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
what you got a 6.0 conversion and alotta gas? i ran there about month ago and on street tune 93 octane spinning i ran a 7.41 at 95 with a 1.72 60ft. i got a buddy with a 00 GMC with a 6.0 heads/cams, exhaust, 4L80 with a big ass stall. i havent seen the truck run but before the tranny he said it went 8.4s NA. Do you know Payton Turner? i went to school with him at Pierce Co. he moved to brunswick and had a rado. i havent seen him in about 3 years

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you guys need to check out stsrace.com/forum for the latest data on my truck and what's going down locally. Payton Turner is still around Brunswick. He has a lowered and cammed rado. They're a few turbo GM's around so its easy to get us confused.

·
huge member
2,840 Posts
Hey pm me your cell number I got a video of your truck from the other night! What stall you have? It looks like your loseing alot on your 60s if you had a higher stall and some suspesion mods it would do alot better!

·
Registered
118 Posts
i went and run my turbo car for the 1st time, track was crappy(nothing new) it went a [email protected] with a 1.9 60ft.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey pm me your cell number I got a video of your truck from the other night! What stall you have? It looks like your loseing alot on your 60s if you had a higher stall and some suspesion mods it would do alot better!
You are right. My stall is very tight and I have no suspension mods. This is my everyday driver. Hauls mulch, cars , and @$$ :smt023

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
jason that is the truck robby whooped on at the track in douglas. ol boy said to george you got any of your lightning buddys that wants some of a chevy. robby ran a 7.90 and slowec i think went 8.0s

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jason that is the truck robby whooped on at the track in douglas. ol boy said to george you got any of your lightning buddys that wants some of a chevy. robby ran a 7.90 and slowec i think went 8.0s
yep , thats how it went down. 7.9 to a 8.0 is hardley whooped on in my book...

I few chevy trucks are coming out this friday night if you wanna play some more :smt023

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.