Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a steering column gauge pod with a lunar series boost gauge, it matches the factory fairly well!

I know I will be getting a Wide band gauge for one spot, as for the other 1 or 2 what other gauges do yall recommend I need?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I would say since you have the wideband and the boost gauges go with fuel pressure for sure for the one spot. Then for the last one transmission temp, unless someone else on here chimes in for a better/more important gauge than those two i listed.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay so If i only do a dual i will do a wide band and a fuel pressure, I got my wideband picked out. Is there any fuel pressure gauge kits yall recommend?

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
I have lunar as well in a tri pillar.

Problem is Lunar series is discontinued.

I have a Aeroforce Interceptor gauge in one, this has a Fuel Pressure sensor on it.
(Best gauge I ever bought)
Tranny temp
Boost

My Steering Column is where my AEM wideband is.

The interceptor matches pretty close to the lunar series.

But wideband and Fuel Pressure gauges are still the two most important gauges to get imo.

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
Get a wideband sensor (innovate LC1-sensor only, no gauge...Aeroforce displays LC-1 readings), and then get two aeroforce interceptors. Get the fuel pressure and boost pressure sensor kits with them. Set one gauge up to run wideband, and cycle between IAT2 and trans temp for the other parameter. Then on the other gauge set it up to show your fuel and boost pressures.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Get a wideband sensor (innovate LC1-sensor only, no gauge...Aeroforce displays LC-1 readings), and then get two aeroforce interceptors. Get the fuel pressure and boost pressure sensor kits with them. Set one gauge up to run wideband, and cycle between IAT2 and trans temp for the other parameter. Then on the other gauge set it up to show your fuel and boost pressures.
any pictures of this? :bigtu

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
any pictures of this? :bigtu
No. I don't personally have that setup because I run 5 gauges in my truck. If I only had the space for two, that'd be exactly what I'd do though. But yes, one gauge is an interceptor (and they freakin rock) in my setup. I use it to display trans temp and IAT2, alternating with coolant temp. Have a look...

IMGP0087.jpg

IMGP0074.jpg

IMGP0073.jpg

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love this idea, where can i find aeroforce interceptor gauges at?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts