Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No manufacturer name or identification logo on it anywhere.Was on it when I bought it.Guy I bought truck from doesn't know.(He was 3rd owner).It has an aluminum top plate and is a heavy beast.It fits flush not like the over top rail fiberglass ones.
I need to contact manufacturer to get weight for linear actuators sizing(going to install remote control automatic lift kit)

·
Slevin
1,093 Posts
I recognize it but can't remember the name. They are good covers.

Edit: checkmate cover

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,485 Posts
Some dude on Facebook had one for like $1200.

I thought it was poorly made, had bad lines and looked unfinished. But I also dislike almost all the bed covers.
Say it isn't so! ;-)

·
11,485 Posts
First two pics, the day I bought it in 2009. Last is how it is today. Had someone ask me on Friday, how much it would take for me to sell it to them. Told them "It's PRICELESS to me. Never selling it." I have a set of Race Star rims waiting on tires, all on back order til sometime next month. Have a Super Duty trans cooler kit to install in the immediate future. Recently changed the axle ratio to 4.10.

I love this truck!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

·
10 second street truck
12,553 Posts
First two pics, the day I bought it in 2009. Last is how it is today. Had someone ask me on Friday, how much it would take for me to sell it to them. Told them "It's PRICELESS to me. Never selling it." I have a set of Race Star rims waiting on tires, all on back order til sometime next month. Have a Super Duty trans cooler kit to install in the immediate future. Recently changed the axle ratio to 4.10.

I love this truck!

View attachment 548319 View attachment 548320 View attachment 548321

Why the hell is it anytime someone is critical of a part you have you have to post pictures and tell us how people are always trying to buy your fucking truck Robert? We get it, you're insecure and need reassurance. Cool.

·
11,485 Posts
Wasn't a joke Dusten. Some guy tried to buy my L. I told him no. Live with it!

Over the weekend, another guy tried to buy My 2006 M109R. Told him "It's not for sale!"

A few weeks ago, another young guy tried to buy my 08 B-King. Told him the same, "It's not for sale."

What can I say, I have some bad-ass rides.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Sky Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

·
10 second street truck
12,553 Posts
Wasn't a joke Dusten. Some guy tried to buy my L. I told him no. Live with it!

Over the weekend, another guy tried to buy My 2006 M109R. Told him "It's not for sale!"

A few weeks ago, another young guy tried to buy my 08 B-King. Told him the same, "It's not for sale."

What can I say, I have some bad-ass rides.

View attachment 548323

View attachment 548322

Who said you were joking? Every time someone pokes at your truck or a product on your truck even if it isn't directed at you, you go on some ramble about how people always try and buy your truck. We get it. Your trucks super fucking awesome. Cool.

A bad ass ride is one people know better than trying to buy....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts