Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your turn next mag LA
MAKE IT GOOD :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Little did Gator know the power you would have on a forum and how built your truck would be as little as 6 months ago. [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
270 Posts
thats so good haha

·
Registered
218 Posts
racetested said:
Little did Gator know the power you would have on a forum and how built your truck would be as little as 6 months ago. [smilie=laugh.gif]
Maybe, now that Rob's got such a built motor he will not have to rely on the "crutch" aka nitrous to run with gator. Wonder if ole Rob will be brave enough to run heads up without his "crutch", now that he's sunk all this money into his truck? [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
What was that line by Vin Diesel in F&F? A win is a win, blah, blah, blah...something?

Use all the nitrous you want Rob. I can easily even the playing field for you Gator. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
racetested said:
What was that line by Vin Diesel in F&F? A win is a win, blah, blah, blah...something?

Use all the nitrous you want Rob. I can easily even the playing field for you Gator. :D
LOL [smilie=ughug.gif]
Maybe you need to remind Rob of Vin Diesels remark. Everytime he and I race heads up, I get the win light. Then he goes into a tailspin about his et [smilie=laugh.gif] And hestill doesn't know the difference between quicker and faster :smt017

Maybe its just all the  :smt033 that effects his speech

Soooooooooooooo...................

Should I call you in the morning about the new RaceTested test truck [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just when it looks like one of you is going to take a big lead to shut the other guy up, you both go all out with more mods. Should be interesting to see the outcome.

Morning, night, whenever, I'm always available. Sorry Rob, business is business. [smilie=ughug.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
racetested said:
Just when it looks like one of you is going to take a big lead to shut the other guy up, you both go all out with more mods. Should be interesting to see the outcome.

Morning, night, whenever, I'm always available. Sorry Rob, business is business.  [smilie=ughug.gif]
It would take more money than Donald Trump has to shut Robs yap!

And what do you mean business?????
I want it for free!!!
See, I have learned something from Rob [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
71 Posts
hehe

by the way I got a little message hidden somewhere too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts