Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Capere Catellus!!
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here's the scoop. My stock suspension is doing the usual issue with HD's. moaning and groaning and shit's going bad. So I figured I'd just do a full upgrade for a drag/street setup. To start off I'll let yall know that I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SUSPENSION. :bigtu So I know I want to be able to hook up better at the line and have a nice groan free ride. Not really looking to lower it much, just enough for a nice clean look. What do ya'll recomend. I'm deploying here soon so I'm starting my part list now so I can start shopping for good prices.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Depending on how much you want to spend.

I would get Poly Bushings, DJM Lowering Shackles(Just to level it a bit), Panhard Bar, Front and rear Helwig sway bars, IPT X-Brace W/ Drive shaft Loop and Long Bars, LFP Steering Stabilizer to start. All of those will help your suspension.

·
Gen2 Old Schooler
192 Posts
stifflers chassis brace and integrated long bars for the WIN!!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Depending on how much you want to spend.

I would get Poly Bushings, DJM Lowering Shackles(Just to level it a bit), Panhard Bar, Front and rear Helwig sway bars, IPT X-Brace W/ Drive shaft Loop and Long Bars, LFP Steering Stabilizer to start. All of those will help your suspension.
Who sells the panhard bar ?

My HD is in need of some goodies to help it handle a bit better

·
Registered
648 Posts
I just did a 2"drop with Belltech drop shakels. The cost was $60........ I did however experience terrible body roll with my stock 60K miles shocks. So I just installed the Bilsteins for just under $450 bucks :bolt...........what a difference the shocks made. I am now really happy with the set up....

Reactions: F150BadBoy

·
Registered
624 Posts
I just did a 2"drop with Belltech drop shakels. The cost was $60........ I did however experience terrible body roll with my stock 60K miles shocks. So I just installed the Billsteins for just under $450 bucks :bolt...........what a difference the shocks made. I am now really happy with the set up....

Where did you buy them?

I am looking for these also

·
Registered
648 Posts
For the Belltech's I had to order them through a vendor of theirs, I live in So Cal so it was a 4 x 4 shop in Riverside. You can go to the Belltech website and look at places close to where you may live. Call them up and order by phone or to schedule for pick up.....The shocks were done through a local tire shop that I have always ordered tires from.

·
Registered
624 Posts
For the Belltech's I had to order them through a vendor of theirs, I live in So Cal so it was a 4 x 4 shop in Riverside. You can go to the Belltech website and look at places close to where you may live. Call them up and order by phone or to schedule for pick up.....The shocks were done through a local tire shop that I have always ordered tires from.
Cool... Thanks !!! :bigtu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts