Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Longest Lasting Fly-by Nighter Ever
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just partnered up with a local supplier for this and did so mainly for you guys!

We have a wide range of products and services we offer and can complete.

There is a 6 month non-damage warranty on all coating services.

You are responsible for all to and from shipping costs. Return shipping will be actual shipping costs.

All powder coating products are Powder365 or NIC Industries. We have access to 6500 colors! So if you just need that perfect shade of pink, we've got you covered.

All high temp coatings are Cerakote. This high temp coating is good to 1800 degrees! Coat any metal you like on your truck! Diesel trucks have been using this on their hot side piping and have show drops up to 700 degrees!

Here is a small pricing list for now. I can get pricing based on anything you want done. Pricing does not include any shipping costs.

Pricing
Set of 4 wheels: $275
Long tube headers, exterior: $275 (includes sandblasting and cleaning)
Long tube headers, interior: $100
Blower case, snout and plenum: $150
(note: pricing could be higher than quoted here. This is for your basic colors like most of our trucks are. DSG will be slightly more and any other metallic or candy colors will be more. we can discuss the pricing difference once you decide what color)

We can do gun slides, wheels, control arms, springs, headers, exhaust piping and tips, blowers, intakes, timing covers. Nearly any metal can be done and most composite plastics can be done. Gun slides?! yup! compound bow frames?! also yes.

Stock 289 hipo manifold:

Sandblasted and prepped:

Finished in Aluminum ceramic high temp coating:

Intakes

Wheels

Black Lava

Satin Silk Black

Terminal Chrome with super high gloss clear

Diff covers

Gun slide in burnt bronze

·
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also, since Posi is local to me as well, if you want to ship once and get it ported and coated...we can do both at the same time

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Mock is this Robert's work??

·
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the purpose of coating inside of headers I've never heard that being done
Basically think of the coatings as insulation. The more the better it holds in heat. With the insulkote we use on the inside it increases temp resistance from 1800 degrees (exterior only) to 2000 degrees.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

·
Divergent
13,541 Posts
Jason, is this still happening?

Have prices been adjusted in the past 2 yrs?

Im ready to send some headers yalls way if so.

Also, how is the inside of the header done?
These headers probably have 75k on them, will that be a problem for interior coating?

·
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jason, is this still happening?

Have prices been adjusted in the past 2 yrs?

Im ready to send some headers yalls way if so.

Also, how is the inside of the header done?
These headers probably have 75k on them, will that be a problem for interior coating?
Sent you a pm with his contact info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts