Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this in a guys lightning the other day....he wasn't around or Id ask him , but:
Is this a custom dash or can it be purchased someplace!?
Looks pretty awesome, and it does looked fabled onto the dash!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thank you guys !
I didn't do that particular one but it kinda looks like the ones painless autoworks did ?
Mmcustoms does similar ones too.

·
Never Satisfied!!
173 Posts
I cannot speak for anyone else's dash pods, but I can tell you George's(sa-10) are top notch. I need look no further. He kept me updated with texts and photos throughout the whole process and gave step by step instructions for installation. Thanks George!!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I cannot speak for anyone else's dash pods, but I can tell you George's(sa-10) are top notch. I need look no further. He kept me updated with texts and photos throughout the whole process and gave step by step instructions for installation. Thanks George!!
Nope, not mine.

Contact sa-10

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,993 Posts
So if Sa-10 didn't do it and Painless didn't then it must be Mmcoustomes

·
Professional Lackey
442 Posts
Regardless if sa-10 didn't make it, Painless Autoworks didn't make it or MMCustoms, i'd be willing to bet sa-10 can make something very similar for ya at a good price. He's just good that way.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,993 Posts
Wow I thought it looked nice wasn't trying to call any body out

·
Never Satisfied!!
173 Posts
Hell, I'd claim it, but what do I know. Craftsmen see things in their craft that I can't. I'll stick to pushing my broom.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I just meant the design of mmcustoms .his has a different look than that .I'm not saying it's crap lol

·
Administrator
18,571 Posts
Some nice work there, SA-10! But please take this to PMs. We can't have you "advertising" product on the forum unless you become a Vendor.

Jim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts