Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking and just can't find to much on this. Can you guys lend a hand on finding some heavy hitters or post up what times you're currently running please?

Or maybe I missed a thread with up to date times in it.

Thanks

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
BTJ: 10.90s and thats built (Record holder). SVTLight2000: 11.60s stock block (Record holder). Several guys are in the high 11s on stock blocks and built ones as well

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
10.90 on a eaton :shocked003 Did he spray? I am currios, gives me hope for my eaton truck.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts

·
11 Second Club
15,087 Posts
Im Looking to go low 12's to high 11's... Unported Eaton. Current 12.33 at 110 With out a Full Exhaust and Stall.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i went 12.64 with posi port :)
But that was with full weight (4600) slipping tranny and no sticky tires. Going again in mid october hoping for some 12.2x's or so all stock motor just bolt ons. Factory wheels etc but i know there are many many that are faster.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
I'm in the very early stages of building mine up running strictly an eaton blower... hoping to get into the low 12s soon and as soon I go built and turn the wick up and spin the crap out of this sucker and stay in one peice im going to shoot for the record some time next year.

hell with what JJ has been doing with the eaton on lower boost levels I may see what he can do for me as far as putting a combo together

·
Dr Evil.....BWUAHAHAHAHA
20,401 Posts
Went 11.38 @119 mph at Bowling Green on a Built motor with a Stage 3 Ported Eaton from Steige..With a stock upper and a 6# lower...with a 125 shot...Full weight with just Hoosier QTP's on the rear..

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,668 Posts
150xlt had the best 1/8 mile times I know of for a Ported Eaton truck

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I ran 11.98 with my Eaton @ full weight years ago on my race tune, 10#/2.9" (stock) upper.

I ran 11.98 again this summer with the same motor, trans, tires/wheels, etc. & still full weight but this time it was on my low boost early shifting 90 octane winter tune (4#/3.5" pullies). Only big difference was the blower swap & L/T's instead of shorty headers. A lot less boost and a lot less timing too with a much fatter AFR.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
its kinda crazy how we keep finding power in these little eatons... wonder who is going to have the first 600hp eaton truck?

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
its kinda crazy how we keep finding power in these little eatons... wonder who is going to have the first 600hp eaton truck?
BTJ was:bigtu

·
11 sec. Eaton Truck!
381 Posts
Times in sig... :rockon_ford
I need a little more traction to get that 10.xx.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.