Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the topic says...

I love the X-PIPEEEEEE :D but I am curious to see if anyone has tried doing a custom h-pipe or hell any type of custom crossover (y-pipe hehehe, or custom mac prochamber)...

It is good info to know these things!

-Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ideally an X-pipe should be placed at a certian point in the exhaust stream. Unfortunately I have no idea how to determine this. :sad: Just pointing out that if you have a custom piece made.. do some research as to where the best spot actually is.

Rich

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ken Cryder made his own H-Pipe. and he placed it after the cats and before the mufflers to balance out the pressure before the mufflers.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweeeetttt!!!

PICS we need pics!

I am thinking of becoming the resident exhaust whore... my next thread will explain such :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
When I get back up to his neck of the woods I wil see if I can get a pic or two if his setup.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Avalanche said:
Ken Cryder made his own H-Pipe. and he placed it after the cats and before the mufflers to balance out the pressure before the mufflers.
I done the same thing last year and it did make a seat of the pnats diffrence to me. Here in the grae white north there is not many tuners to run and get dyno tested to prove it. I am about 900 miles away to a good tuner.

Suavy

·
Registered
426 Posts
My mail ordered spintech after-cat has one in it.  (just for ref)

·
Registered
367 Posts
wydopnthrtl said:
My mail ordered spintech after-cat has one in it.  (just for ref)

That is the same setup i have on mine except my mufflers are the Pro Street extremes. It looks like you got the RV series. Am i correct. i am alos runnin g High Flow cats on mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts