Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I happened to come across this and wondered if anyone in the Canton, MA area has ever seen this truck around.

Its got a fully built engine with nitrous setup, they claim the engine is putting out over 1000 HP (whatever), has a swing-out roll cage, and lots more. The graphics treatment is not _MY_ style but it's certainly eye-catching and at first I thought "show truck" but then with all the engine mods... it looks more like a combo drag/show vehicle. They were _asking_ $28k

·
Registered
862 Posts
i have seen in person . pics dont due it justice . its WAY worse in person . interior is ugly i wouldnt give 10k for it . but . some one might like it

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
^That bad is it really, well im not liking the truck at all. to show car-ish....

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have seen in person . pics dont due it justice . its WAY worse in person . interior is ugly i wouldnt give 10k for it . but . some one might like it
LOL I agree with jim. I have seen it in person also... :smt078

The guy that owns it said people stop and take pictures when he drives by though.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i also seen this in person with rich. the truck only put down about 585ish RWHP with out nitrous. the truck is a complete embarrassment! if you look close, it's missing an exhaust tip. i believe this truck was in the boston world of wheels a few years back. i've seen pics of it in a show that looked like the WOW.

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
I would not pay over $10k for that... and if it still has a KB 2.3 it is not making anywhere near 1krwhp lol

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes the interior is hideous red. Thats a case of false advertising if the seller is claiming 1000 hp. But... If this was a low 9's truck it would be one thing but as Jim said nobody's seen it on a track turning 1000 hp times. The paint job is not my taste but how much different is it than Johnny's truck or Gary's? But the red interior is horrendous.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Too bad it not just a vehicle wrap.

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Joe... I think the interior is worse than the exterior! If it were a wrap, you could simply remove it and have a butt-ugly red suede interior... probably more work to do that over than remove a wrap professionally. But like I said... if this were a track car running in the 9's (or lower), nobody would blink.

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
LOL I agree with jim. I have seen it in person also... :smt078

The guy that owns it said people stop and take pictures when he drives by though.
I bet they do.

"Quick honey grab the camera! Nobody would believe me if I told em how ridiculous this L looks. I need a photo for proof."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts