Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
yeah if its real its prob 35000 bucks....lol

hell you never know could be some chick pissed at her husband...... go check it out man!

·
Capere Catellus!!
926 Posts
I just called the guy. I told him I was pretty sure it was a typo but I had to call and ask to make sure. He said 35K stood for 35,000. I told him there was no K and I was just hoping he was going through a nasty divorce or something. Long story short, wasn't a very nice guy.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
I just called the guy. I told him I was pretty sure it was a typo but I had to call and ask to make sure. He said 35K stood for 35,000. I told him there was no K and I was just hoping he was going through a nasty divorce or something. Long story short, wasn't a very nice guy.

in other words he is a douchebag. Did he sound like his bottom jaw was jut as far forward as possible with a slight british accent? And did he say " you see you pesent, in the circles I run in we dont even talk in terms of money unless its in thousands. When I say muffy I need 20 dollars to go to the store what I really mean is I need 20,000. Jeez you poor people are so stupid."

Well then again telling someone you hope he is going through a nasty divorse may make you mad. :laughing25 just kidding bud.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

LOL thats "F"ing great, serves the douche right for not proof reading his own add.

but I was thinking nasty Divorce revenge :bananahump

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
it's cool I bet he got a ton of calls about the great price and he feels like an idiot eahc and everytime someone calls

1 - 9 of 9 Posts