Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a cowl hood for xmas any1 know what brand to get i heard cervinis is good any other suggestions and if some1 has the link to the cervinis site that would be cool too. thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my friend has rhe cervinis 3" cowl hood and he said its only reallylike 2 1/2" or so

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey kb zilla your hood and grills look sweet what grill is that on top a harley davidson edition grill? and the bottom is? thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
BoostinSvt954 said:
hey kb zilla your hood and grills look sweet what grill is that on top a harley davidson edition grill? and the bottom is? thanks
Yep, and the lower is from J-Jent enterprises :smt023

The lower was a bitch....meaning that I am picky about how everything looks and it took quite a bit of head scratching and fabbing to get the lower to look like I wanted.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was worth the time it looks bad ass. how hard was the harley grill to put in and where did u get one? do u have to rivet it in like the billet grills or does it snap in? thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
BoostinSvt954 said:
it was worth the time it  looks bad ass. how hard was the harley grill to put in and where did u get one? do u have to rivet it in like the billet grills or does it snap in? thanks
Thanks for the compliments.
I finally cut out everything but the outer ring of the lower factory grill then painted body color.....and made some different brackets for the J-Jent
Snap out the factory upper and snap in the Harley grill :smt023 I got the upper from a guy on Modular Depot (I think) that works at a Ford dealership retail is $333 I got it for $233

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what is modular depot? and yeah i called for they wanted 336 or something for the grill but i could buy upper and lower billets for that but im not too fond of cutting my grill apart.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that hood looks good too but i want a cowl hood. your truck looks bad ass tho blown 54

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks man!!!

Yeah my favorite hood is just the plain
ole cowl from Cervinis

if i change i will def go with that one

looks better on most other colors than silver
still looks good on silver but doesnt have an agressive look to it

·
Registered
34 Posts
These people sell AAD fiberglass hoods (4x4supercenter.com.). They have the Cobra and the Cowl Cobra. Top quality hand laid fiberglass. I bought the Cowl Cobra. Very satisfied with it. Good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.