Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to a “boost meet” this past weekend. Half the cars were either too fast for me or to slow for me. And unfortunately no one wanted to dig race. So we only lucked out with a newer coyote truck with a lot done to it that was very confident.
The video speaks for itself.

A very clean bolt on lightning was there but there was no way he wanted a race lol.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
What was done to that 2018 f150?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Nice runs. 10 speed gets the jump every time for sure. I wonder what the weight difference is and I’m also curious what mods the 2018 had. No boost on it? I’d love to have a boosted 2018 along with the Lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice runs. 10 speed gets the jump every time for sure. I wonder what the weight difference is and I’m also curious what mods the 2018 had. No boost on it? I’d love to have a boosted 2018 along with the Lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ability to down shift and he said his needle would stay at 7000 rpm the whole time even in between shifts it would not drop. The new technology is incredible! Highly considering coyote swapping this truck in the near future.

·
Fresh to Death
93 Posts
Nice! Why were you always starting at the passenger door and not even?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Why were you always starting at the passenger door and not even?
The cameras make it seem like I was. But really I was starting maybe at his front wheel. And he always seemed to jump right before count down. But no complain always came around him easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts