Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned for Bullshitting about 6/8 Drop
3,137 Posts
you already traded for an L? post pics of it. Bolt on Lightnings are way faster than those anyways. my Bolt on L beat a c5 zo6 and a c6 6 speed. both were bad drivers IMO

·
Registered
599 Posts
you already traded for an L? post pics of it. Bolt on Lightnings are way faster than those anyways. my Bolt on L beat a c5 zo6 and a c6 6 speed. both were bad drivers IMO

Yeah must have been. C6 LS3 vette's are running low 12's stock. High 11's with boltons. They are no joke. :) I would give my truck up in a second for a C6. Just more fun for me.. :D

·
3,137 Posts
Yeah must have been. C6 LS3 vette's are running low 12's stock. High 11's with boltons. They are no joke. :) I would give my truck up in a second for a C6. Just more fun for me.. :D
and no one would trade their c6 for a lightning either. equal money corvette vs. lightning.... the lightning will ALWAYS win. and you dont even know what my truck runs in the 1/4 ;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
and no one would trade their c6 for your truck either. equal money corvette vs. lightning.... the lightning will ALWAYS win. and you dont even know what my truck runs in the 1/4 ;)
LOL - Of course they wouldn't. I am selling my truck for under 15k C6's are selling for double that.

I agree on equal money vette vs lightning the lightning will win. You will be more in modifications by the point you reach even the purchase price of a C6 and probably running low 10's.

Btw - I misread/spoke before - I took the bolton comment you made as if it was what you had done to your truck. In which case as I said the LS3 would probably be the winner based on the numbers I see around here for bolton trucks.

·
3,137 Posts
LOL - Of course they wouldn't. I am selling my truck for under 15k C6's are selling for double that.

I agree on equal money vette vs lightning the lightning will win. You will be more in modifications by the point you reach even the purchase price of a C6 and probably running low 10's.

Btw - I misread/spoke before - I took the bolton comment you made as if it was what you had done to your truck. In which case as I said the LS3 would probably be the winner based on the numbers I see around here for bolton trucks.
i just saw you were selling your truck. someone wants to buy my truck and red is my favorite color lightning. if you didnt live so damn far from me id be driving that bitch home next week. good luck with your sale, even with the market, im very surprised its lasted this long.

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
12 Participants
Boosted99Cobra
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing