Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
There are 2 sizes. 1 for the seat and 1 for the seat belt at the floor. Best i can remember anyway. Its m10x1.5 for the seat and m12x1.75 for the seat belt bolt at the floor.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 2 sizes. 1 for the seat and 1 for the seat belt at the floor. Best i can remember anyway. Its m10x1.5 for the seat and m12x1.75 for the seat belt bolt at the floor.
Ahhhh so I have to get my own bolt I was like how do i get the stock bolt for the seat out.

I have the one for the floor.

Now I also bought the seat belt harnesses. How do I mount them since I don't have a harness bar?

·
Bad Mother F'R
2,734 Posts
Ahhhh so I have to get my own bolt I was like how do i get the stock bolt for the seat out.

Now I also bought the seat belt harnesses. How do I mount them since I don't have a harness bar?
They bolt them to the floor mounts. However, you need a harness bar for correct placement/height of the harness to be safe. Also, be aware if you try to get your vehicle inspected it will likely will not pass inspection unless you have a cage installed. Reason being is because a harness does not let you be pushed to the side in case of a rollover. It will hold you upright and the roof will crush your head.

·
10 second street truck
12,697 Posts

1) if you don't have a harness bar you don't. That's how you get injured.

2) you don't run harnesses without a cage. That's how you get hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts