Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Know it's a little early, anybody thought about a group going up? I plan on taking at least half a day on Fri off, if not the whole day.Be welcome to suggestions and options for getting a group together for the ride up.:cheers

·
Registered
982 Posts
Wife and I are off on Fridays till the end of the year so we were planning on taking it easy on the way up. Valdosta is about 6+ hours from Broward County so getting on the road around 10 - 11 am is our schedule. Make sure you wear your Official Shootout Tshirt.:laughing25

·
Snail Powered
7,830 Posts
official tshirt?? i didn't see that anywhere.

i'm pretty sure we are planning to leave fort myers around noon. I'll be in the F350 with the truck on the trailer.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I am in for what ever.

If you guys want the shop in Ocala as a stage point and to get track prepped its yours.

·
Not Fast Enough
1,932 Posts
Whos going from South Florida? Mainly the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area?

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
official tshirt?? i didn't see that anywhere.

i'm pretty sure we are planning to leave fort myers around noon. I'll be in the F350 with the truck on the trailer.
If you leave a little earlier, we can meet up and drive to Ocala-Gainesville and hook up with whoever wants to meet up there.Leave around 10:ish and that should put you in Brandon about 12:00 or a little later.:cheers

·
Snail Powered
7,830 Posts
If you leave a little earlier, we can meet up and drive to Ocala-Gainesville and hook up with whoever wants to meet up there.Leave around 10:ish and that should put you in Brandon about 12:00 or a little later.:cheers
i'll have to talk to my wife. it all depends on when she can get off work.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Whos going from South Florida? Mainly the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area?
We are in Plantation just outside Fort Lauderdale.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Type in Southern Truck Shootout on the main page. Search Box. There are 4 different threads concerning the Shootout.
Interest Thread
Shootout is a Go
and one otherAll the info is there.:bigtu

·
Snail Powered
7,830 Posts
mikey, kendra took off friday so we should be able to get out of here around 10 and meet up with you guys in brandon around 12 if that's still doable. just need to clear it with my other two passengers to make sure that is good for them as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts